1. It's late and I'm not in the mood for blog-writing, nor does my brain work. Let's see if I can get 8. (Look, here's 1 already!)
2. Good gracious, I have a lot of clothes! I went through and culled another whole garbage bag full today, which will be taken to Goodwill. There are also a few house things (decorations mostly) that can go, and probably some shoes, bags, and maybe even some crafty stuff, if I can ever get into that closet.
3. Here is the plan for the near near future, when I'm not doing school: 1) clear all the clothes off the top of the chest in the bedroom 2) get the laundry off the craft closet floor (and hopefully washed and dried and put away) 3) get into the craft closet and start putting fabric into the chest 4) get into the rest of the crafty stuff and start putting it in bins and tossing what I don't need anymore. (Ha, like I need any of it. But you know.)
4. All the books are packed, as well as most of Matt's computer and video games, his shot glass collection (we're not boozers, they're just good, cheap, portable souveniers from places we visit), and most of the decorative "doo-dads" in the living room. Once I grab some more newspaper, we can pack the wine glasses and good dishes.
5. Blah blah blah, packing, blah, moving, blah blah new house.
6. My brain is not working lately. I can't think of the words for things several times a day, which is frustrating. My typing gets worse, then better again. At least the crick in my neck finally went away. Oh, and also I'm scatterbrained and say random things.
7. I like ice cream! And summer! And lookit the neat bookshelf thingy in my sidebar!!
8. Ow. Time to sit on the couch and read som Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.