Saturday, October 03, 2009

Please, please help - Computer problem

Please leave a comment or email me if you know how to do this, or could talk to someone who does. I emailed myself something from school, then opened it today and wrote 6 more pages. However, instead of clicking "Save" when I did "Download File" file from my Yahoo mailbox, I just hit "Open." I typed and typed, and hit CNTRL-S occasionally. It looked like it was saving (the little mouse thingy went round and round). Then I closed it and restarted my computer. Obviously it is nowhere to be found because I'm an IDIOT. WHERE IS IT? Is there any hope of finding it? Restore? Temp files? Anything??? Or shall I do an afternoon's work all over again? Please help! I'm going to go to the corner and cry now.

1 comment:

alw_ays said...

Call me next time. I can walk you through recovery. It's too late now; I hope you solved it least stressfully!