A while ago on my old journal, I posted "Ta-da's" for a bit. Basically you list five things you accomplished that day, no matter how big or small. If you want, you can post one or two things you want to accomplish for the next day, too. So since I have nothing of note to update about, nor any pictures (still!) I'll do that.
1. I did dishes, both by hand and in the dishwasher.
2. I washed two loads of laundry. CRAP, I just realized I left the second one in the dryer. Better run down and grab it!
3. I cooked dinner, and it had three food groups! Starch, meat, and veggies.
4. I helped at customer service kind of a lot, since they were busy and I wasn't, in my department.
5. I started my homework. (This technically isn't a Ta-da yet because it's not done, but it will be very soon, and other than work, I barely did anything today which means I barely accomplished anything.)
Tomorrow: Finish the stupid practice test of horribleness from Section 2 so I can do 3 and 4 on Wednesday. AUGHHH test on Thursday aughhhhhhhh!