Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blog meme

Instructions: take a picture of yourself right now. Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair--just take a picture. Post that picture with NO editing. Post these instructions with the picture.

Photobucket

I was feeling a bit silly. Ooh, and lookit my new bracelet! It was $1.49 at Michael's and it looked steampunk-ish to me. I might add a few odd little charms onto the ring in the middle, or not.

Okay, I tag: Carrington, Jen, and my cousin Jen! Sarah's already taking pictures of herself this week. I got this little game from Danielle.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehe, your picture is way more interesting than mine. (Which I'll name something like "Braindead after 5.5 hours in the Cube.")

I like your bracelet! I think it would be kind cool with just one charm on that ring.. Just one thing that holds a lot of meaning for you.

I love the idea of charm bracelets (and other dangly bracelets), but the charms always get in my way when I write or type. :(

Anonymous said...

Ugh.... posted. Me in my nightgown in bed! haha! Phil will be scandalized!

I second the vote for a single important charm!

sarahgrace said...

Okay...took the pic and will post asap. :)