Friday, December 26, 2008

8 Things Friday - Christmas Edition

I've realized that I can either take pictures, or experience whatever I'm not taking pictures of. I can't take pictures and still get the full experience. Therefore, my pictures of our Christmas aren't that great, and there aren't that many. Nonetheless, here are my Friday 8 Things:

1.
Photobucket
We played dominoes Christmas Eve.

2.
Photobucket
Sitting across from Matt and his dad, it struck me (again) how alike they look.

3.
Photobucket
My in-laws' cat will jump onto your shoulder if properly prompted, and ride around there for as long as you'll let her. It was... an interesting experience.

4.
Photobucket
It's clear that Matt misses having pets.

5.
Photobucket
My father-in-law in full biker regalia. He got the hood, gloves, and chaps for Christmas, and he got the jacket shortly after the bike, a few months ago. I think the bow really make the look, no?

6.
Photobucket
The aftermath of Christmas Day

7.
Photobucket
The newest addition to the family, whom we got to meet at Christmas dinner that evening. Matt's older cousins had him about three weeks ago.

8.
Photobucket
I held him. He liked me.

Hope your Christmas brought you joy, and you were able to spend it with the ones you loved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like photo #1, kinda arty. Photo #5 scares me. Will Matt look like that in 35 years? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

sarahgrace said...

Looks like a nice lil' Christmas, and what a cute baby!

I'm with you on the picture taking- I really felt that way when both of my nieces were born (and I was assigned the task of picture taking...)