Monday, December 08, 2008

Christmas Poll

I think I have Christmas on the brain....



I do indeed have my tree up and decorated, except for the topper. We, ah... ran into a little problem with that.

Photobucket

It's cracking me up. Guess I need to go get a lighter-weight topper soon! I'm thinking blue. Full tree pics once that's up.

Oh, and by "we" ran into a problem, I mean "I." Matt's not a big holiday spirit kind of person, so after he helps me set up the tree every year, the rest of it's pretty much up to me. Oh well, I'd rather do it my own way and have it look the way I want it! I'm such a control freak. (Wonder where I get that? *Coughmomcoughcough*)

Happy December 8th! Now I'm off to start Bernice's post for the day! No wonder I haven't been blogging much, all my writing time is taken up by her!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Our topper does the same thing! Aaron had to fold up the top branch and stuff it all inside the opening, but it still leans.

sarahgrace said...

Hee hee... that's too funny about the topper. I put an angel on top of ours and stuff several of the top branches up in there, and that seems to work.
It seems like kind of an obvious design flaw to me with the toppers- you'd think they'd find a way to modify them to work...

Tonya said...

that is too funny!

Kid Christmas said...

Does it still count if my tree is only six inches high and came with lights pre-attached? Well, it's something at least. I did have to put the tiny ornaments on and place the only other legit (an official White House ornament commemoratin Grover Cleveland's wedding given to me by the church I interned for last year) ornament I have next to it because it's too heavy for the tree to hold. :)